Opening Dates & Times
- Opening dates - open every day from Easter to October 2017.
- Session times - 11am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm & 4pm. When busy, extra sessions usually run, please contact Ticket Office.
- Briefing - each Session starts with a briefing, then we fit your harness & speed runner. Both harness & speed runner are securely attached leaving you to free to concentrate on balancing as you make your way around the courses and tackle the obstacles.
Sessions Times & Booking
- Booking - booking in advance recommended. Please call us on 01397 705825 or visit the Nevis Range Ticket Office
- Participation Statement - must be signed by all participants. A parent or guardian must sign on behalf of those aged 11 and under. Children aged 9 and under must be supervised by an adult who must attend the safety briefing but does not need to take part. Individual Participation Statement or Family/Group Participation Statement.
- Minimum height & weight restrictions apply.
Prices - 2017 prices coming soon
Full Session Season Ticket
(3 courses & The Swoop)
- Upgrades are available if you'd like to do a particular course or Swoop again. Taster sessions are available for small children on Squirrel course.
- Season tickets - unlimited use, valid for any session with space available (excludes World Cup weekend). Sessions must to be booked in advance. Download your Season Ticket form here
High Wire Adventure is ideal for birthdays, parties, groups, work outings, hen & stag parties or corporate days.
- Groups must be 8 or more people and booked in advance
- Group prices apply, additional discounts for groups coming at 10am
- Deposit required
- We can normally facilitate group sessions on any day by prior arrangement