Ride Scotland’s first ever ZoomTrax tubing slide
When is it open?
- ZoomTrax is expected to open 11am – 2.30pm most days during the summer school holidays.
- Dates and times may vary, so if you’re travelling specifically to visit the ZoomTrax, please telephone us in advance to check that it’s open on the day you’re visiting. You can also check at the main Gondola Ticket Office before you buy your Gondola ticket
What is the FREE ZoomTrax tubing slide?
- A 40m tubing slide
- Uses large inflatable rings on a dedicated 40m long track
- Accessed by a 3.5 metre high tower and drops 4.5 metres over the 40 metre length
Who’s it for?
- Everybody – no skill by users is required; just a short walk back up the slope, climb up the tower, and then sit back and enjoy whizzing down the slope
- No age limit, but Nevis Range asks that young children are supervised by an adult
- Buy your Gondola ticket and get off at the gondola top station – ZoomTrax is located just outside the gondola top station and, best of all, it’s FREE