These XC trails at Nevis Range all start at the main Gondola building
- Grade: Blue
- Length: 7km / 4.3 miles
- Bubbling around the River Lundy – a great trail to start. Plenty of flowing single track. This is the witch’s friendly side!
10 Under the Ben
- Grade: Red
- Length: 16km / 10 miles
- Based on the popular ’10 Under the Ben’, this route is a mix of dedicated single track & forest road, not forgetting Nessie, a real black monster of a descent!
- Grade: Red
- Length 8.5km / 5.2 miles
- World Class single track specially devised for the 2007 World Championships held in Leanachan forest. The loop includes 270m of climb and descent.
- Blue graded XC descent
- Top section is fast with an 80m boardwalk (wide with chicken wire and gently bermed) followed by a flowing series of twists and turns. Finishes in the main Nevis Range car park.
- Accessed by a 2km climb up a forestry road or the Blue Adder ascent (opened 2015).
- Green graded XC descent
- With roll over features it can be ridden as a flat track or utilising the big wide open berms, with a rolling trail through the trees beside a burn. Finishes in the main Nevis Range car park.
- At least 1.5m wide, it can be ridden by a trailer bike
- Accessed by a 2km climb up a forestry road or the Blue Adder ascent (opened 2015)
- Running parallel to the Motorway section of the World Cup Downhill track
- Can be ridden independently from the World Cup Downhill
- Can be accessed by a 2km climb up a forestry road, blue adder ascent (opened 2015).
Share Your Mountain Experience