Home of the Fort William UCI Mountain Bike World Cup since 2002
- Grading – orange extreme (previously graded ‘black’)
- Access – gondola uplift
- Length – 2.82km
- Start altitude – 655m
- Finish altitude – 100m
- Vertical descent – 555m
- Finish – Nevis Range car park
- Fastest time – 4:35.60 (Greg Minnaar 2016) New Start Point.
So you want to ride it?
- 2017 Season – open 10.15am – 3.45pm, Sat 6 May – Fri 17 Sep 2017. Click here for dates, times and prices.
- Exclusions – closed for some race, maintenance & bad weather days, check the latest
- Age restrictions – riders need to be 12 years and above
- Participation Statement – riders must complete a 2017 MTB Participation Statement. Riders aged 15 and under must get a parent or guardian to sign their Participation Statement
- Frequent riders card – £3, means you don’t need to complete a Participation Statement each time
- Code of Practice – all riders must follow this 2017 Code of Practice
- Uplift tickets – these are not transferable
Watch Greg Minnaar ‘s 2017 World Cup winning run
Some of our all time favourite MTB downhill images
Share Your Mountain Experience