All Area Season Tickets
- Snowboard or ski any of the 5 Scottish snow areas on one ticket. Follow the best snow conditions around Scotland and go straight to the lifts with no queuing at Ticket Offices.
- Tickets allow uplift for snowsports at Scotland’s 5 snow areas during the 2017/18 winter season, subject to weather, road closure and capacity restrictions. For winter start/finish dates refer to the individual area website. Additional benefits/uplift may be available at the discretion of individual areas. Tickets exclude uplift for mountain bikes but may include person uplift during summer at some areas. Benefits that apply to individual snow areas season ticket holders may not apply. Please liaise direct with the particular snow areas.
- Tickets are not refundable and not transferable.
- There is a limited allocation of Tickets set by the Scottish Snow Areas – please apply as soon as possible.
- Tickets are produced at Nevis Range and not available to collect at other resorts. During November 2017 they will be sent out from Nevis Range by ‘recorded’ post and you will need to sign for the letter.
- Child price applies to 5-17 years (inclusive) at 1 Dec 2017.
- Snow Factor offer – holders receive one x 2 hour lift pass (to be used at one visit by member only). Valid All Area Season Ticket must be shown at all times to obtain discount. Valid to 30/9/18.
- Iceland offer – Holders are can enjoy free uplift at any Icelandic ski area, for further details please contact [email protected].
- Full Price – Adult £535, Child £300
- Loyalty Customer Price – held a Ticket last winter 2016/17 – Adult £480, Child £260
How to Buy and Payment Details
- Complete your online purchase below
- Email a head + shoulders photo to [email protected]
- Return this Form to Ski-scotland, Nevis Range, Torlundy, Fort William, Inverness-shire, PH33 6SQ
- Include a head + shoulders photo with your Form or eMail it to [email protected]
Where does this money go?
The funds raised by the sale of the All Area Tickets are used by the SSMG (Scottish Snowsports Marketing Group), using the ski-scotland brand, to encourage more folk to ski and snowboard in Scotland. The SSMG group comprises folk from the 5 Scottish mountain ski areas, Snowsports Scotland, VisitScotland & Snow Factor, and the group is now beginning to work with the dry slopes. Activities include: providing up to date snow conditions on ski-scotland.com and separate mobile site, weekly snow alerts, issuing press releases, hosting press trips, generating photos, producing videos and distributing them, supporting / sponsoring athletes and coaches, exhibiting at ski shows, sponsoring the Scotland on Sunday supplement, distributing events posters, supporting World Snow Day, the Scottish Snow Festival, as well as working in partnership to encourage schools skiing. BTW there is no direct public sector cash provided to SSMG, just lots of effort by all the partners.