- In all refund cases, lift passes must be returned to Ticket Office
- Gondola tickets are not refundable for any reason if the gondola trip has been taken, even if the time at the top has been shortened by poor weather.
- Not your type of weather? Return your full or half day lift pass or equipment within 1 hour of purchase & receive an equivalent ticket for another day – valid until the end of next season. Does not apply for multi day, gondola, or discounted tickets.
Refunds – Multi Day Tickets
Lift Passes/ Lessons/ Equipment Hire
- Important – Multi day lift passes, lessons and hire are already priced to reflect that time may be lost due to snow conditions or bad weather, e.g. you get 5 days for the price of 4. Refunds only apply when weather or snow conditions have closed the ski area completely for a full day and not for other reasons. It is the customers responsibility to consider the conditions before purchasing multi day tickets.
- Refund calculation – Refunds are based on the cost of the service received. For example if you buy a 4 day pass and the ski area is open for 2.5 or 3 days, the refund will be calculated as the difference between a 3 and a 4 day lift pass.
- Making a refund claim – Refunds can only be claimed on the final day of a multi day ticket or service, taking into account the conditions on that day. If you leave the area before the end of a ticket’s validity you can make a claim for a refund in writing (accompanied by lift pass and hire form).
Reduced Price Day Tickets
- Where skiing and snowboarding is severely curtailed a reduced price day ticket may be offered at the point of purchase. On these days, there is unlikely to be further refunds, as ticket prices cover more than the cost of uplift and include piste preparation, ski patrol, terrain park construction and avalanche control.
Terms & Conditions
- Snowsports is a risk – Be sure you can accept the risk before buying a ticket.
- Tickets are not transferable – Do not purchase tickets from anyone other than ticket office.
- Multiple gondola trips – A day pass is valid for 1 gondola return trip. If you wish to make more than 1 trip speak to the top Gondola Operator to get your hand stamped before heading down the gondola.
- Changes – Nevis Range reserves the right to change prices and/or suspend services at any time and without notification.
- Code of Practice – Tickets are sold subject to the users compliance with the International Skiing and Snowboarding Code of Practice, which you can find on the Nevis Range website.
- Taking equipment to another snowsports area – This is allowed but you must inform Equipment Hire Staff in advance. There is no refund for equipment taken off site if Nevis Range is closed
Last update 12/11/16.