When & where?
- Winter 2018 dates include (Sun 28 Jan – Sold out), Sun 11 Feb, Sun 25 Feb, Sat 10 March and Sat 17 March 2018
- Times – 9am – 3pm
- Book into the course and pay at the main Ticket Office
- Meet at 9am inside the Snowgoose Restaurant & Bar at the Gondola Top Station
What to bring?
- Bring – Skis/Board & gear, any safety gear you already have, rucksack (20-35 litres) to carry safety gear (your own or supplied by us) and your lunch
- Transceivers, shovel and probes – participants can supply their own, or alternatively they can be hired from Nevis Range Equipment Hire and should be booked in advance
What will the course cover?
The Workshops will be tailored to the conditions on the day, and to the requirements of individuals and will typically include the following:
- Making an assessment of the Back Corries
- Weather and avalanche risks
- Preparation and risk assessment
- Transceivers, shovel and probe
- Safety on the edge
- Dealing with an incident