Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are not transferable –Do not purchase tickets from anyone other than ticket office.
- Gondola tickets are not refundable for any reason if the gondola trip has been taken, even if the time at the top has been shortened by poor weather.
- In the event that the Gondola does not run due to weather conditions your ticket can be funded or exchanged for another day, contact the ticket office on [email protected]
- All online tickets are for Multiple gondola trips.
- Changes – Nevis Range reserves the right to change prices and/or suspend services at any time and without notification.
- In addition to the ticket price your order may require a postage and packaging fee.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- On rare occasions filming may take place at Nevis Range leading you to be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming. If you have any objection, should this happen when you are at Nevis Range please contact a member of the Nevis Range management team.
- We will try to dispatch tickets to you promptly by the dispatch method agreed at the time of booking but we may, where reasonable, make tickets available for collection at the Ticket Office instead of posting them to you if:
- posting is impractical due to timing or circumstances beyond our control (e.g. strikes);
- necessary for reasons of identification
- your tickets are lost in the post
- we are otherwise unable to post tickets to you for any reason.
You will be notified by phone, email or in writing (using the contact details provided by you) if this becomes necessary
- Code of Practice– Tickets are sold subject to the user’s compliance with the International Skiing and Snowboarding Code of Practice, which you can find on the Nevis Range website.
- For tickets delivered by post, if you have provided an email address you will receive an email confirming dispatch of your order.
- We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time (in any event at least 72 hours before the event) we will have no liability to you.
- If tickets sent by post are returned to us marked “addressee gone away”, “addressee unknown” or similar words indicating that you do not reside at the address, your order may be cancelled and the ticket price and any supplementary charges (but not the booking fee or transaction fee) refunded, or your order may be made available for collection at the Ticket Office.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.